Let me introduce youuu...

Wohoooo.....Finally my internet connection is cured....Like I told you before, there were so many things happened to me lately..

Yup Yup...My cousin,Yoevieta *I call her Wan2*was back in Malang...She is studying in Bandung in majoring HI...and for the past several days I went out with her, we were killing our time together....Yahh sadly we both also had in "nothing to do" holiday....!

On sunday we went to Matos*one of the mall in Malang* had dinner in foodcourt...
.and then went to Gramedia..looked around in Gramedia...looked for new books,
until we don't know what we have to do anymore...and finally we found one interesting book"Kuliner Malang" but the book was sealed...so I ripped the seal,and Yoevieta kept a look out for the staff..

And after that we found princess books..aahh we both loveee themm so muchh....so we grabed a bunch of them,and we looked around for the perfect comfort zone to read...hihi...


here she is..Yoevieta! :)



forgot the title of it


me,looks dummy :o

After that we picked up Marsha and her sister Ella, to buy sego banting...it was Yoevita's first time eating that...I miss this "junk food" so badly...it is only Rp 5000..:)

On monday morning we visited my cousin Ko Sen2 in Tumpang, it is a rural place in Malang...the way we go there is just go straaaighht....lurus sampe bego! Because it was my first time to drive there ,I need about 45 minutes*lambreto*


Here he is...Ko sen2!

Our silly pose



Look! Ko sen2 has tiger printed sofa in his store!
And we tried to rawwrrr....pose...but we were too cute for that heheh :)

And todaaaayyy we did our "killing time" again, pluusss Marsha*Yoevieta's housemate ,psstt...actually they were enemies in high school!long long story...but now they are besties!* and Ella*Marsha sister*
Align Left


And here they areee...Marsha and Ella



Catch you!


Marsha's SLR.Want it sooo badly...

Uh ohh..sorry for my crapy post...I'm so tiredd...
And suddenly, I remember that times moving so fasssstt...and that meaaannns...
I will go back to Jakarta in a short time...huahhh...I'm gonna cry....
I really don't want to go back to Jakartaaa! Jakarta was so mean to meee...huaahhh...I love Malang so muccch.....I want to stay in hereee...huahhhh...
Huks huks...Hmpf huffff....
I don't want to think about that so much...Let's just call it a day...
Bubaaaiii...

No comments:

Post a Comment