welcome home cannie!

Soooo...finally..finally! 2 days ago I got my DSLR , that I've been wanting for ages....ohh I can't express the feeling how I got this cannie in my hands..The night before it, I was so excited! I had butterflies on my stomach waiting for it's arrival...
It took me a long time to decide on the 500D. I looked at a few other Canon cameras within a reasonable price range and in the end, I just felt like the 500D was a great first DSLR and I am almost 100% sure I won't regret my decision (but then again, I would be happy with any DSLR, so I'm sure I would have loved whatever I decided on). So I saved my money for it and then asked to my mom, and I was surprised with her reaction, because she after all this time she finally agrees with my wish...wooow..how I was absolutely happy for it!
And because I am a newbie, I'm not too good at it, but I'm so excited to learn it so much!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sadly, next monday will be the start of mid test, ohh noo..next week will be like a hell! It will be a tiring, scary, and boring week... I have to prepare it really serious, oh please wish me luck!
Photobucket
signture

No comments:

Post a Comment