inglorious basterd

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Briliant! that's the perfect word for this movie.
last Saturday, I watched this movie. And I love all about this movie, the actors/actresses, clothes, the story line,the places,music, every detail about it!
I love the acting of Brad Pitt, his role as Lt. Aldo Raine, hot as ever and not just a pretty face act, plus his voice is so damn hot! He is my favourite in this movie...Mélanie Laurent,as Shosanna Dreyfus. She look so sexy with her french accent..I love the part when she was smoking while reading in the caffee... the cigarette make her so...sexy.. all the actors/actresses just done their job very well..
It's quite scary in a good way but it also a funny movie..ah ya! I love the background music, classic music..so vintage...
My heart can't stop thumping in every scene, the movie just so emotional and you can feel it..I love how they make "smooth" tricks against the NAZI..and we can look how tricky the American.. cool!...buutt...there are some scenes that make me feel loathing..hueek...
hmm.. i very recommend you to watch this movie!you'll love it!heheheh....


signture

No comments:

Post a Comment