Take me out......*

I desperately need holidaaayy!Yeahh..a super holiday, not just relax at home and do nothing ..During my holiday,i just made friends with TV and my laptop..and it is so borriinggg....I realy want to go somewheree...a nice, warm, wonderfull... argghhh... anywhereee which i can get some fun! I know i've been missing Malang like crazy,but after i got up here all i can see are the same old malls, the same old places...B-O-R-I-N-G. My mom said that I'm a person who can't stand still, always squirming.Yah i have to realize that I'm a person who gets bored easily...So if you were here you can see me scream and yelling"BOSAAAANNN....."and my little brother will follow me scream and scream also...ahhahaha....

Soo i just wondered and wished that i could have some trip, no no! super duper trip, so in my dying bored holiday i made a list "MY DREAM TRIP":

1.This is Tekapo, in New Zealand, the first and perhaps the only World Heritage Starlight Reserve in The World, though recognition may take at least a year from now.Look you can see the beautifull stars clearly...!


2.Amazing Europe! Who doesn't want go to this place?This place is definitely romantic,and some places in Europe feels like it is in the fairytales...



3.Honolulu,Hawaii....Alohaaa...


4.Raja Ampat,West Papua.I've been watching it in Discovery Ch.And my friend have told me about that place, and it's a great place for diving.I'm so exciting to visit that place!Exotic!


5.Hmmm..I'm miss this place.Bittersweet Jakartaa.I've been so fed up with all about Jakarta actually,I'm getting nauseous when I think about all the college stuffs and many of hard things that i've been through. But i'm kind of missing it a little. At least in Jakarta there are lot of malls which I can visit, there are a lot of movies I can watch*Cinemas in Malang just show crap movies!eg."Hantu jamu gendong, Kuntilanak,blabla....*I really want to see Ice Age 3, Public Enemies, and Up so badlyyy!!



so how's your holidaaay??!I hope you don't have a boring holiday like minee....


PS:I miss you smelly boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment