It's good to be home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Holiday loved ones!

So,I spent my holiday back to my hometown, Malang. I'm little bit sad that I have to leaveJakarta, besides Malang will give me boring activities..but it's not that bad Malang gave me a comfy ambience, aluring bed ,exquisite weather and absolutely tempting food.
By the way, I've spent the holiday almost one week, and it's been quite good. I help my dad in his store, going to gym to loose my weight because I've became an insane foodie lately and I feel more like a BIG fat pig! Luckily, my Mom is always concern about my meals, I have a routine schedules, she gave me a lot of suplements. Whatsoever, Malang have a lot of amazing foods, it so fcking hard to ignored all of the great food..screw you diet!
Meeting old friends always make me feel younger haha. A lot of laugh, silly things,and our reminiscing old times that's what Malang is all about, all of that stuff makes me more fit in here.
And let's see what Malang can offered next!


But still, I miss you Jakarta.




No comments:

Post a Comment