Happy Independece Day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So at Independence day I joined the competition, the event was held near my house. I was freaking excited about this competition, just like last year. We joined the bakiak competition, which is 4 of us; Disa, Eben, Alex and me have to wear a looong bakiak, the fastest team to reach the finish line, wins! It was utterly painful and hilarious funny! Alex as the team leader has a long leg, so he has to strut long step and we, Disa ,Eben and me has to follow his loong step..it was so hilarious!
the other team was strong also, it was so competitive..

And SURPRISINGLY we wonnnn! after all that pain, the prize all was worth it!We were amazingly glad with the result..we didn't expect to win at all! ahahah
so for the next competition, which is "move/transfer the water" in a relay race, we felt so optimist to win. The rule is just we have to move the water with hand in relay way, so it was effin' easy! Right?
BUT! the result is we are the team who has the smallest amount..what a shame!

Photobucket

Next is "Moving the Eel" Gross is the word that stuck in my mind, I was so disgusted.. the eel just slippery, and won't stop swerming YUCK!!
it was my first time touched the eel, ohh God it was so gross gross gross!
but I have to, my team was counting on me, so i had to push myself and get rid of the yuckie uckie feeling.. come to think about it, it wasn't bad at all, I've just enjoyed every second of it..
even though we didn't won, at least we've moved 26 eels, a big number for me.. :p


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah at least we won the Bakiak competition in this year, and we were also won the "Lomba Balap Karung" at the last year (Big Smile)
So even though it's kinda late, Happy Independence day Indonesia! hence,I often insult you, you know that I still love you :p

anyway, I wrote this post in the cafe while it is raining and I've just finished two baked pasta! Fat me...!



No comments:

Post a Comment