Are we there yet?

We went to Balekambang beach last week, me, Alex, Disa, Eben and Melissa..the place is so far away from Malang, the southern part.. it's about a 2 hour journey. Along the way, we girls can't stop asking "Are we there yet?" and we asked it like a zilion times, because we were sooo excited about this place..
As we arrived there, I was so amazed with that place, as it is my first time.The atmosphere and the great view just like Bali! the first thing to do is we had lunch..we brought our own lunch.
And next...let's see what we've got!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I'm so proud that Malang has sooo many beautiful places! I love this city.I love having awesome family and friends here,it's make me feels so young. I love the memories.I love the perfect weather.I love the traffic.I love the amazing food. I love that everything is cheap. I've enjoyed every second of it..♥
*got the idea from here



No comments:

Post a Comment