Happy birthday to meee! :)

So! yesterday,was my birthday, like I told you before, I'm not too excited, I'm not too happy.. with my birthday! Well, I just felt...so so...
Plus I caught a cold this past 4 days , my body was so warm, and I got fever..Oh that was so so bad.. I was such a mess, the worse thing is I have so many exams...I'm like dying!
So?! How can I think about my birthday any more, I just took a rest, took medicine, vitamin as much as I can..in my mind just I have so many exams, and I must get well soon!hufff...

But my housemates had suprise for me...hihi...loveeee it!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super duper love it!! Thaannnkk you guyss!! :))

So now! I'm 19 years old, but I still feel like 18 years old..heheh...like if someone asked me how old am I, I accidentally answered "I'm 18 years old..." ohh noo 19th you came to soon! why time is flying so fasttt!
the silly things was when my friends told me to blow my candles, I was quiet for a while and confused, uh? what is my wish? I don't have any idea and because I got sick (until now!) I just said"I want get well soon!" hehe..
so can I add my wish again?huhuhu...I have a (serious) wish now..pleaseee...

Oh yaa! and my classmates had suprised for me too! They give me little cupcakes, so cuteee....!






fun!fun!fun!lovelovelove!
THANK'S A BUNCH!
signture

No comments:

Post a Comment