HELLOO!!!!!*busy as a bee*

Wooww...finally I decided to post AGAIN...well I’ve been so moody about blogging lately, hehe, yeah la-te-ly like almost 2months! And I feel that I miss blogging so so muchhh! Yahh...you can call me such a bad bad blogger...
Lots of things happened to me lately... upside down indeed.. sometimes I'm happy for, but I can't lie that I have some miserable moments . Well I had a superduper fun vacation in Bandung with my big fam, holiday at Malang, met my old friends, and of course at the end I must face the reality.I call it back to "hell"..
I've just gone back from my holiday..but there is a heap of assignments waiting for me! wooww...you know it's really too much... last week had been a crazy week, I spent all my time just working on my assigements.. I really really tired and fed up..ughh...
Anyways, stop with the grumbles... I'll share some photos what did I do on my last holiday :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

And I also tried play golf! wohooo!:D


Photobucket

spent some quality time with my old friends and my new friends :))

Photobucket

had a spectacular new year's eve :D

Hmm..actually there are more photos about my holiday...But I'm really really tired today.. And I almost forgot that tomorrow I have two classes,, on SATURDAY MORNING, indeed.Great!

Photobucket

Anyways, lots of for work last week, this week/weekend/two weeks later, so I guess I'll be out of it for a while. *again* :) but I promised to myself and of course you, alx that I will not be lazy anymore to updated my blog...
Sometimes I feel like there are two sides in my brain that said "it's really enough, I want to stop all the shit happens" but the other side is telling me "please grow up nik"

stop with the grumbles !

Hmmm...Let's call it a day! nightt....TTYL :D
nice too meet you again..*hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment